Saturday, August 6, 2016

Sneaky Peak


Shhhhhhhh ... Katniss is sleeping  ... ;)



Here is a sneaky peak of what I am working on.

I am the September designer for the

Sew Incredibly Crazy



After a few months of trying to figure out what to design 
that has not already been done and will play nicely with the other blocks,
I am at the making the test block stage.

Sew exciting I just had to share.

You may find the 



I will make my August blocks after I get my own design set and patterns ready.

You can see the blocks in the making and join our merry garden group




Have a happy quilty day!

:) 

4 comments:

KaHolly said...

Can't wait to see! That darling picture of Katniss is frameable! XO

Dorian said...

Can't wait to see your blocks Ms Pat, I'm sure they will be just perfect :)

Carla said...

Such a sweet picture of Katniss sleeping

Carla said...

The blocks are sew darn cute. Love the picture of Katniss. She looks like she might be peaking like "Mom you're disturbing me" LOL